- Québec has one of the most innovative and entrepreneurial economies in the country. If you watched the Olympic Games in HD, or your cholesterol levels are medicated, or if you just bought the latest video game, you have likely encountered the creativity of Québec. It invests more in Research and Development as a percentage of GDP than the average G-7 country. It is the fourth-ranked region of North America for health industry activity. It accounts for 44% of Canada’s high technology exports. Venture capital chases creativity. Which helps to explain why Quebec is home to one of North Amer
- ÉTS : Engineering for industry Specializing in teaching and applied research in engineering and technology transfer for businesses, ÉTS trains engineers and researchers who are recognized for their practical and innovative approach. ÉTS is a constituent of the Université du Québec network. Since its creation, ÉTS has pursued a mission that is solidly anchored in all of its activities: responding to the needs of the industrial milieu, which requires engineers who possess not only a sound theoretical foundation, but also practical knowledge. In support of this missi
- Fasken Martineau is one of the world's leading international business law and litigation firms. With over 675 lawyers, the firm has offices in Canada, the United Kingdom, France and South Africa. Our practice includes every sector of business, industry and government. Our approach is built on relationships. That means a comprehensive and sustained focus on service at the highest levels throughout our entire firm to meet and anticipate your evolving needs. Quite simply, the building of relationships starts with listening to you, our clients. Our international excellence, sector expertise,
- Teralys Capital is committed to leading the Canadian technology venture capital industry towards a stronger future. With innovative strategies backed by a visionary management team, top tier partners and a fresh perspective, we understand how to invest efficiently in order to generate long lasting value and strong returns. Teralys Capital invests principally in Québec and Canadian information technology, life sciences, and cleantech funds. Our partner funds cover the entire investment spectrum from early stage start-ups to ex
- Created by l’École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS) in 1996, Le Centre de l’entrepreneurship technologique (Centech) is an incubator for technology companies. It provides students and graduates of ÉTS coaching and training for starting a business whose product or service has an innovative aspect and whose commercial potential is promising, in the context of technology transfer towards Quebec industry. Centech Businesses The Centech currently has more than sixty companies active across Quebec which over thirty are incubating within its prem
- At Burns & Levinson, we practice law differently. While our attorneys agree that results drive our business, building relationships with our clients and providing value added service is the key to our success. We work hard to provide the legal experience and industry knowledge you need, as well as the personal attention you deserve - adding value to your life and the life of your business. At Burns & Levinson, your personal and business success is our top priority - so whatever your legal need, consider it done. As a
- Valeo Management L.P. is a limited partnership whose mission is to commercialize the results of research carried out by its limited partners. The limited partners of Valeo Management L.P. are the member universities of the Université du Québec network (Université du Québec à Montréal, École de Technologie Supérieure, Université du Québec à Rimouski, Université du Québec en Abitibi Témiscamingue , Université du Québec en Outaouais, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières) and Concordia University.
- The Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec manages institutional funds, primarily from public and private pension and insurance funds in Québec. With a growth perspective in mind, it invests the money of these depositors in financial markets in Québec, elsewhere in Canada, and around the world. Through its size and activities, the Caisse is a global investor and one of the largest institutional fund managers in Canada and North America as a whole.
- Miller Thomson LLP is proud to be named as a “Go-to Law Firm” for the fourth year in a row in Corporate Counsel magazine’s international reference directory, In-house Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies. This puts Miller Thomson in an exclusive group of law firms performing exceptional work for the Fortune 500. Miller Thomson enjoys a reputation as one of Canada’s most respected national business law firms. Daily, our people demonstrate a consistent ability to provide practical, creative and cost-effective advice, combined w
- Inerjys is a game-changing leader in the renewable energy and green finance space, comprising two sister companies, a private equity investment arm, Inerjys Ventures, and a renewable energy utility and development arm, Inerjys Renewables. By developing renewable energy projects worldwide while simultaneously investing in technology companies, Inerjys can deliver innovative technologies and shareholder value at an unprecedented scale. Founded in 2011 by Stephan Ouaknine, a celebrated entrepreneur who has delivered over $1 billion in total shareholder value over a career spanning two decades and
- RSM Richter is one of the largest independent accounting, business advisory and consulting firms in Canada. Our ability to help owner-managed organizations anticipate and meet complex challenges is why we are still the firm that means business for entrepreneurs.
- Montreal (i/
- Our comprehensive background in international markets provides an efficient approach to facilitate international growth. We understand that busy, sales-driven management of such organizations don't have the time, or often the resources, for the level of effort required. Companies rely on ICE to provide a global and well-integrated package of service solutions to help them succeed. Market Development Research local markets and generate plans for the most effective penetration approach including potential start-up costs and product pricing Manage the ex
- BDC is the Business Development Bank of Canada. From over 100 offices across the country, BDC promotes entrepreneurship by providing highly tailored financing, venture capital and consulting services to entrepreneurs. A financial institution owned by the Government of Canada, BDC has been serving Canadian entrepreneurs for more than 65 years. Our team helps more than 29,000 businesses reach their full potential. As a complementary lender, we offer loans and investments that fill out or complete services available from commercial financial institutions. We put special focus on SMEs in sec
- Created in 1983, the Fonds de solidarité FTQ is a development capital fund that calls upon the solidarity and savings of Quebecers to help fulfill its mission to contribute to Québec's economic growth by creating and protecting jobs through investments in small and medium-sized businesses in all spheres of activity. The Fonds also seeks to encourage Quebecers to save for retirement and to offer its over half a million shareholders-owners a reasonable return over and above theoutstanding tax benefits they receive by purchasing Fonds shares. The largest development capital network in the prov
- AIR IMEX offers aerial photos and videos, obliques and verticals, in Montreal, Quebec and all eastern Canada since 1992. We will analyse your needs, give free estimate and guarantee our service until you are completely satisfied. Notre service est garanti à votre pleine satisfaction. Claude Duchaîne, photographe aérien, aerial photographer, B. SC. A. P.D.G. AIR-IMEX Ltée 514-953-2434 firstname.lastname@example.org